ASA, CIRA, CDBV, MBA
Mr. Briskman has over 30 years' experience in financial and business management and is the Senior Managing Member of Asset Valuation Advisors, LLC. He has been primarily involved with business turnarounds, business valuation, asset forfeiture, and was the founder and CEO of one of the top 100 public companies in the Washington, DC area. Mr. Briskman has served as a court appointed monitor in large business forfeitures. He is an Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuations with the American Society of Appraisers, a Certified insolvency and Restructuring Advisor, and holds a certification in distressed business valuations. He is the team leader of SCORE's Business Advisory Service where he works closely with the SBA, banks and businesses that are in need of restructuring assistance.
- Asset Valuation Advisors, LLC, Rockville, Maryland, Business Advisory Services
- US Department of Justice - US Marshals Service, Asset Forfeiture Division, Washington, DC, Program Manager - Complex Assets
- Diversified Retail Group, Inc, Beltsville, Maryland, Founder & CEO of a top 100 public company
- Champion International, Inc, (Fortune 100 Company), Greenwich, CT, Director of Financial Planning
- American Can Company (Fortune 100 Company), New York, NY, Director of International Finance
- Citi Corp (Fortune 100 Company), New York, NY, Loan Officer
Graduate School of Business, New York University, New York, NY, MBA Finance
New York University, New York, NY, BA Economics
- ASA - Accredited Senior Appraiser - American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (National Certification)
- Certified Distressed Business Valuations (National Certification)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- International Society of Business Analysts
- Instructor at the National Advocacy Center, US Department of Justice
- SCORE Mentor - Holds workshops on how to manage your Business & Maximize Profit
- Team Leader - Works with the SBA, local banks and clients of banks that need assistance in bringing their loans current.
- Recipient of the US Department of Justice "National Award for Exceptional Service by an Individual."